What knowledge do you have about Body to body massages?
Are you at a loose end or love nothing more than a good old quiz? Well, you’ve certainly come to the right page. The good news is that our quizzes are hinted with erotica, with our quiz this week being all about the body to body massage. Answers will all be revealed at the bottom of the page but remember boys, peaking is cheating!
- How old do you have to be to have a body to body massage?
- Do you have to be naked when having a body to body massage?
- Is Body to body illegal?
- Do you get to have sex?
- What is body to body massage outcall?
- Though the age of sexual consent here in the UK stands at 16, the legal age for a professional body to body massage is actually 18. This is due to the level of maturity required to be at an erotic massage parlour and also, many masseuses would feel uncomfortable in engaging in sexual activity with a minor. If you look on the young side, then do bring some form of identification to the parlour including a driving licence or passport to avoid being turned away. The good news is that there is no age limit for having a body to body massage – rock (literally) on!
- Most clients enjoy themselves and the therapist being naked from the get-go as part of a body to body massage, however, there is no obligation that this is essential. Many masseuses understand that some gentlemen may feel a little nervous to strip out of their kit from the get-go. Therefore, there’s no harm in undressing from your clothes gradually as the massage progresses. Whether you end the massage completely nude or your underwear on is entirely your choice, the masseuse will perform the massage in any way that makes you happy.
- No, contrary to popular belief body to body massage is NOT illegal. Body to body massage is performed in licenced and professional massage parlours here in the UK, who pay their taxes just like any other respectable company. The service in which these establishments provide is a massage. Whatever goes on after the massage has taken place is entirely the choice of the two consensual adults, that being the masseuse and the client. You needn’t worry the cops are going to barricade the parlour mid-massage, as body to body is totally on side of British law.
- Yes, most masseuses offer the opportunity to have sex as part of the body to body massage. To enjoy intercourse with B2B you need to ensure the therapists offer the body to body full service, which gives you the chance to enjoy the full body massage, followed by oral and penetration. If you’re not seeking sex then you can always enjoy the body to body happy ending, which is completed with hand relief. For obvious reasons, there is usually a small price difference for both services.
- Body to body outcall means that instead of enjoying the massage at the parlour, the treatment is delivered to your doorstep. Due to popular client demand, a bunch of the body to body therapists will make their way to your chosen location to perform the massage in the comfort of your own space. Many masseuses are willing to make the journey to all homes, hotels or even private workspaces in Greater London. Of course, the price does differ depending on your address and the distance from the parlour. A full quote can be given by contacting the booking line with your postcode.
Our body to body quiz might have been short and sweet, but our b2b massage London services certainly aren’t – cue an hour of spicy passion with a smoking-hot oriental masseuse! Our luxurious B2B packages are available for as little as £120 for incall and £160 for outcall. We host a team of fully trained B2B therapists who work between 10 am to 3 am to fulfil your sensual needs whatever the time of day. If you would like to check the rota, find out more about B2B or even make a booking then call our friendly and helpful booking team today 02039165799 – and remember to come back next week for our weekly instalment of massaging quizzes!